While helping businesses in Malaysia with web services, I found a common problem most of them share.
The problem was that they didn’t have a dedicated team or person to help with their website.
What happens usually is they would either outsource to the freelancer or agency that built their website or even worse leave their website unmaintained.
The consequences of this problem was hurting their business:
- Businesses are losing customers due to outdated, buggy websites
- Businesses lose access to their websites because the freelancer stops responding
- Businesses are not aware of how good or bad their website is doing, leaving money on the table
Basically they were frustrated by what’s happening but had no better alternative because:
- Hiring an inhouse team is expensive in terms of $ and time to manage
- Digital agencies are expensive and not focused on improving your website
- Freelancers are affordable but only the technical and lucky few have good experience with them
So I did what any entrepreneur would do and started thinking of a solution.
Care Package was born.
Care Package provided businesses with everything their websites needed.
Clients bought it (market validation) and we started seeing improvements on their websites.
Improvements like online sales and newsletter subscriptions were increasing.
Based on this I wanted to offer this service to the world but under a different brand.
That’s when WebMedic was born.
The knowledge and case studies of building and improving websites for businesses in Malaysia, is the foundation WebMedic is built upon.
Today, WebMedic is working alongside businesses to help them turn their visitors into customers without additional advertising.
Do you want to be involved?
Awesome, I am always looking for more people to collaborate with:
- Dreamers and doers who want to make a dent in the universe
- Strategic partnerships with people and businesses in relevant industries
- Creative problem solvers in development, design, copywriting and online marketing
You can reach me on [email protected]
Your questions, feedback and comments are appreciated.